Do not eat, harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, drink water and contact a physician. Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.