Life Extension - AMPK METABOLIC ACTIVATOR 30 VEGETARIAN TABLETS
There’s an enzyme called AMPK that’s found in every cell in your body. Over time, declining AMPK levels can cause the accumulation of abdominal fat. We’ve created AMPK Metabolic Activator to trigger youthful AMPK activity, help burn fat and promote healthy cellular metabolism.
AMPK tells your cells to stop storing fat and start burning it for energy, especially around the abdomen.
AMPK Metabolic Activator Benefits
- Encourages the body to burn stored abdominal fat
- Revitalizes youthful AMPK levels
- Two potent botanical extracts trigger AMPK activity
- Promotes healthy cellular metabolism
Belly fat can accelerate the aging process in your body.1 Reduced AMPK activity has been observed in fat tissue.2 That’s where promoting AMPK enzyme activity comes in.
Increasing AMPK activity
Increasing AMPK enzyme activity tells cells to stop storing fat and start using it to create ATP.3 Your body uses ATP for cellular energy. And our new AMPK Metabolic Activator combines the citrus flavonoid hesperidin with Actiponin® G. pentaphyllum extract, two botanical ingredients that trigger AMPK and help promote abdominal fat reduction.4,5
Healthy cellular AMPK activity is an essential part of a weight management program. But please note: AMPK activation will be more effective when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Other health benefits of hesperidin
Hesperidin also helps maintain already-healthy cholesterol levels and promotes healthy vascular function. Try AMPK Metabolic Activator and take the fight against belly fat to the cellular level.
Award Winning Product
Life Extension’s AMPK Metabolic Activator was the winner in the Weight Loss Category for the 2020 Natural Choice Awards (NCAs), selected by retailers who read WholeFoods Magazine.
Actiponin® is a trademark of TG Biotech Co., Ltd.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.