Life Extension - BONE RESTORE W/VITAMIN K 120 CAPS Vcaps
We all know calcium helps maintain bone density and strength. But what you might not realize is that dietary calcium requires adequate amounts of other vital nutrients to be most effective. That’s why we’ve paired easily absorbable calcium with vitamin D3 and other essential bone-healthy minerals in our bone-health formula.
Bone-healthy calcium needs other nutrients to be effective, such as magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese and silicon.
Bone Restore Benefits
- Delivers 3 types of easily absorbed calcium in a capsule that ensures full breakdown during digestion
- Contains patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron® for bone & joint strength
- Includes zinc, manganese & silicon to support healthy bone formation
- Provides vitamin D3, which is essential for absorbing calcium
Many forms of calcium are not well-absorbed.1 Bone Restore provides a total of 700 mg of three types of easily absorbed calcium: dicalcium malate, calcium fructoborate and calcium bisglycinate chelate, all delivered in a capsule that ensures full breakdown during digestion.
Vitamin D is essential for absorbing calcium from the digestive tract into the bloodstream, thus it is vital for helping maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth.
Magnesium, zinc and other bone-healthy minerals
Magnesium is needed to maintain strong bones and a healthy vascular system.2 Bone Restore contains 300 mg of magnesium from magnesium oxide.
Zinc, manganese and silicon are essential for healthy bone maintenance. You have to have sufficient intake of these elements to support healthy bone formation.3-5
Boron is a trace mineral with beneficial effects for bone and joint strength.6 This formula contains patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron®, made from a novel calcium/carbohydrate/boron complex.
Fruitex B® and OsteoBoron® are registered trademarks of VDF Futureceuticals, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 5,962,049.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.