Life Extension - RHODIOLA EXTRACT 250 mg 60 Vcaps
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) supports cellular energy metabolism by promoting efficient production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the mitochondria. Clinical trials suggest that Rhodiola rosea has beneficial effects on physical and mental performance, on physical endurance and more. And our rhodiola extract is standardized to ensure consistent delivery of important compounds.
Your body uses a compound called ATP to provide the energy for all cellular activity.
Rhodiola Extract Benefits
- Has beneficial effects on physical performance
- Encourages higher measures of mental performance like associative thinking, short-term memory & concentration
- Supports cellular energy production
- Promotes efficient ATP production
Your body uses a compound called ATP to provide the energy for all cellular activity. But cellular energy production diminishes with age.1,2 Rhodiola encourages healthy ATP levels in cellular mitochondria, providing more of the energy your body needs to power through daily activities.3
Supports both physical and mental performance
Results from clinical trials suggest that Rhodiola rosea has beneficial effects on physical and mental performance.4-8 Rhodiola has been shown to improve physical endurance and has been used traditionally to increase measures of mental performance like associative thinking, short-term memory, concentration, calculation and audio/visual perception speeds.7,9
Helps adapt to stress
Rhodiola is an adaptogen, which means it can affect your body’s stress response. Clinical trials have shown that rhodiola can support your body’s ability to respond to the stress of everyday life.6,8,10-12
Standardized, authentic Rhodiola rosea extract
Our Rhodiola Extract uses only Rhodiola rosea standardized to 3% rosavins and not less than 1% salidroside, similar to the concentrations used in clinical trials.7
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.