Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano 180 mg, Helps Maintain Good Health with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 30 softgels (30 Servings)
Regular price $11.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- POTENCY + PURITY: Natural Factors Certified Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from this wild-crafted Mediterranean species. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using gentle steam distillation to ensure potency and purity.
- BLENDED WITH ORGANIC OLIVE OIL: Because pure oil of oregano is too potent to be used full strength, it is blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil. This is the ideal ratio for enabling the body to assimilate the oil of oregano.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- THIRD-PARTY CERTIFIED: Independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency