NOW Supplements, Melatonin 1 mg, with Co-Factor Nutrients, Healthy Sleep Cycle*, 100 Tablets
- Gastrointestinal Support*
- With Co-Factor Nutrients
Melatonin is a potent free radical scavenger naturally produced in the pineal gland.* It is involved in many of the regulatory processes of the body, including regulation of glandular secretory functions related to the maintenance of normal sleep/wake cycles and aspects of immune system function.* Melatonin is also produced in the GI tract, where it is essential for the maintenance of a healthy gastrointestinal lining.*
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: A potent free radical scavenger naturally produced in the pineal gland.
- GASTROINTESTINAL SUPPORT*: It's present in high amounts in the gastrointestinal tract and is involved in the maintenance of a healthy gastrointestinal lining.*
- HEALTHY SLEEP CYCLE*: It is involved in many biological functions including regulation of normal sleep/wake cycles and the regulation of the immune system.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.