NOW Supplements, Triphala 500 mg, Combination of Harada, Amla and Behada, 120 Tablets
Regular price $12.79 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- STANDARDIZED FRUIT EXTRACT: Triphala is a combination of three fruits (harada, amla, and behada) that has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years.*
- AYURVEDIC TONIFIER AND DIGESTIVE SUPPORT*: Triphala has been historically used as a digestive cleanser and tonifier.* In recent years, triphala has been shown to be a potent free radical scavenger.*
- BIOACTIVE COMPOUNDS: In addition, it has been found to possess numerous other bioactive compounds, including gallic acid, tannic acid, and epicatechin.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.